Coffee and Chill All Day, Everyday
- Replace your regular old cup of decaf coffee
- Made with 100% certified organic and fair trade Peruvian coffee
- Decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Method
- Use 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds to 8 oz of hot water
- Use with your French press, coffee machine, or pour over
- Tastes just like coffee, not like mushrooms
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- Works splendidly as a cold-brew
MIX. SIP. CHILL.
From the Four Sigmatic Forest Farm to Your Cup
Certified Organic and Fair Trade Swiss Water Decaf Peruvian Coffee
Imported from the Northern Highlands of Peru, this organic coffee is an ideal choice for those on a quest for delicious mushroom coffee without the effects of caffeine. After the coffee beans are hand-selected and harvested, they are decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Method: The coffee beans are rinsed and washed rather than using artificial compounds and chemicals to decaffeinate the beans. Cultivated at heights above 3,000 feet, this medium roasted coffee has a light-medium body with no bitter aftertaste. Every batch is tested against potentially harmful pesticides, mycotoxins, and more.
Organic Reishi Extract (300mg per serving)
Our linden log-grown red reishi mushroom (ganoderma lucidum) extract is made by dual-extracting the fruiting bodies. Always organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers. We are big believers in the calming effects of the Reishi mushroom – one of the world’s most researched ingredients.
Organic Chaga Extract (200mg per serving)
Recognized for their immune function supporting properties, these powerful mushrooms have been used for hundreds of years. Our wildcrafted chaga mushroom extract is made by extracting these wood-grown fruiting bodies, and then spray-drying the concentrate. Organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
The term ‘superfood’ may be prone to exaggeration but I can honestly say that Four Sigmatic adaptogens and mushroom blends have been an integral and instrumental component of my success equation. Also a crucial and easy way to stay on top of my performance nutrition when traveling!
Rich Roll | Ultra-endurance triathlete & author