Inflamyar Ointment 100 grams
INFLAMYAR- arnica montana root, bryonia dioica root, guaiacum officinale resin, toxicodendron pubescens shoot, bellis perennis, ledum palustre twig, ruta graveolens flowering top, and viscum album fruiting top ointment
For Sports Injuries, including Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Sprains, and Bruises
- Supported by an Observational Study Conducted by German Medical Doctors
“This stuff is magic! It will take injured tissues out of shock and get them responding to the body’s regulatory mechanisms for healing.” Gary Klepper, DC, ND, Paonia, Colorado
Imagine What INFLAMYAR Could Do for You!
- Unique Spagyric formula combines 8 ingredients to provide powerful therapeutic relief of traumatic sports-related injuries, such as sprains, bruises and muscle strains
- Great for bursitis, sciatica, and acute inflammation from injuries
- After strenuous exercise, massaging Inflamyar into tender points will help prevent soreness the next day.
- Routine self-massage with Inflamyar into tender points will restore flexibility and elasticity to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
“Our experience is that INFLAMYAR works as well or better than other homeopathic ointments in acute cases, and works far better when a long period of time has elapsed between the injury and application of the medicine. This makes INFLAMYAR the preferred topical medicine for acute and chronic trauma. Don’t underestimate this remedy because its application is so simple. This is a powerhouse that can create vast changes in tissue.” Gary and Rain Klepper DC, ND, Paonia, Colorado
Ointment – Rub in a small amount topically 2-3 times per day.
Oral drops – Take 1/2 tsp. 2 times per day