Boiron Aconitum Napellus 30C, approximately 80 pellets
Fever Uses:* Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin Common Name: Monkshood D...
More details Less details
- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with dry skin
- Common Name: Monkshood
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Aconitum napellus 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Product Sizes & Types:Aconitum napellus is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
The "After Meal" Supplement Natural Digestive Enzyme Support Promotes Nutrient Absorption Ve...
Digestive Aid As we age, hydrochloric acid and digestive enzyme secretion may both decline. Add t...