Arni - Flora Gel2 - Schwabe
Relieves Pain, Swelling, Stiffness and Bruising††
Arniflora® Arnica Gel is a homeopathic preparation containing Arnica montana, which is used to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.†† It helps temporarily relieve the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.††
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
|Serving Size: Gel||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Arnica montana 1X
Muscle pain, stiffness
swelling and bruising††
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel distillate.UPC Codes: 308078250977
Product Numbers: 21825090, 21825097
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product. Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops; condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.††
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.††
††There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product’s efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic principles.