Arnicare 60 tab - Boiron
Arnica montana (or Mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever, and today, it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Arnica is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises. And anyone who bruises easily will appreciate Arnica’s ability to reduce bruise discoloration.*
Made from this natural active ingredient, Arnicare Tablets provide widespread pain relief for the whole body and may be combined with Arnicare Gel, Cream or Ointment.* These quick-dissolving tablets do not cause drowsiness. Arnicare Tablets have no known interactions with other medications.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).