Arnicare Arthritis 60 tab - Boiron
Arnicare Arthritis Tablets are the perfect solution for those suffering from arthritis pain, specifically from stiff and swollen joints and flare-ups caused by changes in weather.* It does not cause drowsiness and it has no known interactions with other medications. Arnicare Arthritis can also be used in conjunction with Arnicare Gel or Cream. Additionally, a pain relief regiment including Arnicare Arthritis may reduce reliance on other medications for everyday occurrences, while reserving options with more risk for more serious flare-ups. It is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS —Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
- Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS —Relieves pain in the wrists
- Bryonia 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS —Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
- Kali iodataum 12C HPUS —Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS —Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
- Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS —Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
- Rhus tox 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 18 years of age.
- Stop use and and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).