Avenoc Ointment 1 oz - Boiron
Avenoc Ointment temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids, such as discomfort, itching, and burning.* The soothing, paraben-free ointment has no known interactions with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, Avenoc Ointment works best when applied at the first sign of hemorrhoids.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Apply Avenoc Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).