Avenoc Suppositories 10 ct - Boiron
Avenoc Suppositories temporarily relieve minor symptoms of hemorrhoids, such as discomfort, itching and burning.* Available in a box of 10 suppositories, Avenoc has no known interaction with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, Avenoc Suppositories work best when used at the first sign of hemorrhoids.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Insert one Avenoc Suppository rectally morning and night.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 7X HPUS—Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Hamamelis virginiana 2X HPUS—Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
- Paeonia officinalis 2X HPUS—Relieves burning pain and oozing associated with external hemorrhoids
- Ratanhia 7X HPUS—Relieves itching and discomfort from external hemorrhoids, especially during and after bowel movements
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Hard Fat
- For rectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. This could be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if the suppository seal is broken.
- Suppository shape and appearance will change when exposed to heat.
- Do not store above 86° F (30° C)