Calendula Gel 1.5 oz - Boiron
The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Gel, Calendula helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites.* It’s a must-have for your family’s first aid kit.
Calendula Gel offers cooling relief without being sticky or greasy. Quickly absorbed by the skin, try Calendula Gel on insect bites or stings and shaving nicks. The paraben-free gel has no artificial colors or perfumes.
Boiron Calendula Cream was recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. With over 70,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Dimethicone copolyol
- EDTA disodium
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).