Camilia Teething Relief 30 doses -Boiron
About Camilia Teething Drops:
Camilia temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.* Camilia has no known interaction with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. They do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Available in a box of 10 and 30 doses, Camilia is recommended for babies one month and up and works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Boiron Camilia teething medicine was recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. With over 70,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Children 1 month of age and older: Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS—Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS—Relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS—Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately. After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.