Chestal Adult Cold & Cough 6.7 oz - Boiron
Chestal Cold & Cough’s multi-symptom formula targets symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing and minor sore throat.* This dye-free, kid-friendly syrup is recommended for everyone ages 3 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications. Chestal Cold & Cough works best when taken at the first sign of cold and cough symptoms.
Chestal is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 3 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS—Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS—Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL
- Contains 0.001% alcohol