Chestal Adult Honey 6.7 oz - Boiron
Chestal Honey helps relieve all types of common coughs.* The natural goodness of the honey in Chestal Honey coats and soothes the throat, while the homeopathic medicines loosen chest congestion, thereby making your cough more productive for a speedier recovery. Chestal Honey is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.* Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Chestal Honey is available for both adults and children in 6.7 fl oz bottles.
First, the natural goodness of honey in Chestal Honey coats and soothes your throat. Then, the blend of safe homeopathic medicines gets to work loosening chest congestion thereby making all types of common coughs more productive for a speedier recovery.
Chestal Honey is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS—Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS—Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS—Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS—Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS—Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS—Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.