Chestal Childrens cough relief syrup 6.7 oz - Boiron
Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough’s multi-symptom formula targets symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing and minor sore throat.* This dye-free, kid-friendly syrup is recommended for children ages 3 and up. It does not cause drowsiness. Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough has no known interactions with other medications. Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough works best when taken at the first sign of cold and cough symptoms.
Boiron Children’s Chestal cough syrup was recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. With over 70,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Children 3 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use doscing cup with other products.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS—Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS—Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate