Children's Coldcalm - Boiron
About Children’s ColdCalm:
Children’s ColdCalm® Pellets address symptoms at every stage of a cold. ColdCalm temporarily relieves symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.* Recommended for children ages 3 and up, the sweet-tasting, quick-dissolving pellets do not cause drowsiness. Children’s ColdCalm has no known interactions with other medications.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).