Coldcalm 60 Tabs - Boiron
ColdCalm addresses symptoms at every stage of a cold. It temporarily relieves symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.* ColdCalm does not cause drowsiness and it has no known interactions with other medications. Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up, and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets. Children’s ColdCalm is also available as sweet-tasting pellets.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).