Cyclease Cramp temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.* Avai...
Cyclease Cramp temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps.* Available in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting, quick-dissolving tablets, Cyclease Cramp does not cause drowsiness. It has no known interactions with other medications. Cyclease Cramp is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. This medicine is free of aspirin, ibuprofen and caffeine. It is recommended for women ages 12 and up, and works best when taken at the first sign of menstrual cramps.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).