Cyclease PMS 60 Tabs - Boiron
Cyclease PMS addresses the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), such as discomfort, aches, bloating and irritability.* Cyclease PMS does not cause drowsiness and it has no known interactions with other medications. It is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. Cyclease PMS is free of aspirin, ibuprofen and caffeine. It is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets, and is recommended for women ages 12 and up. Women feeling bloated will appreciate that the quick-dissolving tablets require no water to take. Cyclease Cramp is also available.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue morning and evening until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Folliculinum 15C HPUS—Relieves discomfort and aches associated with PMS
- Natrum muriaticum 12C HPUS—Relieves water retention and irritability
- Sepia 12C HPUS—Relieves bloating and lower back pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).