Gasalia 60 Tabs - Boiron
Gasalia temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas.* Its four natural active ingredients are the most commonly used homeopathic medicines that address these symptoms. Gasalia does not cause drowsiness and it has no known interactions with other medications. It is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. It is recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS—Relieves bloated lower abdomen
- Nux moschata 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).