Himalayan Institute Eco Travel Neti Pot
Himalayan Eco Travel Neti Pot with a lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. It soothes dry nasal passage, gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants and also removes excess mucus. The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of the body first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy.
- Himalayan Institute Eco Travel Neti Pot is perfect for travel
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
- Easy to use
- Made with corn, not oil
- BPA free
- Safety Guide
Preparing the Nasal Wash
- Mix a 1/4 teaspoon of ?nely ground non-iodized Neti Pot Salt in 8oz of warm sterile water. Use the purest salt available because impurities in the salt can be irritating.
- Neti Wash Plus should also be added to maximize the effect of your sinus rinse.
- Lean forward and turn your head to one side over the sink, keeping the forehead at the same height as the chin, or slightly higher.
- Gently insert the spout in the upper nostril so it forms a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through your upper nostril and out of the lower nostril.
- Breathe through your mouth.
- When the Neti Pot is empty, face the sink and exhale vigorously without pinching the nostrils.
- Refill the Neti Pot and repeat on the other side. Again, exhale vigorously to clear the nasal passages.
- Do one or more of the recommended exercises to drain any remaining saline solution.
- Throughly clean your Neti Pot after each use.
- Periodically place it in your dishwasher for a thorough sanitizing.
- Same as a toothbrush, do not share your Neti Pot with anyone else.
- Everyone in the household should have their own.
- If you experience burning in the nose, it often means you have not used enough salt.
- Make sure you are using a 1/4 teaspoon of salt or a full scoop of the included measuring spoon.
- You may notice improved breathing, smell and taste.
- If you experience any discomfort please discontinue using your Neti Pot and consult your doctor or other health care provider
- Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
- Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.