Optique Eye Drops 30 doses - Boiron
Optique 1 eye drops temporarily relieve minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, pollen and dust.* Optique 1 soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes.* Optique 1 has no known interaction with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. The eye drops do not contain vasoconstrictors or astringents. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination. Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Optique 1 is available in a box of 10 or 30 doses.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 or 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%—Soothes red and irritated eyes
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1%—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%—Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard container after each use. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage instructions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- After administering, discard single-use container.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.