Oscillococcinum 6 Doses
Oscillococcinum reduces the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms, such as body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue.* Oscillococcinum does not cause drowsiness and has no known interactions with other medications. Its sweet-tasting pellets dissolve quickly under the tongue, no water, chewing or swallowing is required. Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Oscillococcinum works best when taken at the first sign of flu-like symptoms.
Boiron is pleased to announce Oscillococcinum was recognized as the #1 pharmacist recommended brand in the “Homeopathic Flu Product” category by the U.S News & World Report and Pharmacy Times’ 2014 Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations. Oscillo also received this award in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Boiron’s Oscillococcinum flu medicine was recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Winner’s Seal of Approval. With over 60,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Anas barbariae 200CK HPUS —To reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Each 0.04 oz dose (1 g) contains 1 g of sugar.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).