Quietude 60 Tabs - Boiron
Quietude temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness and restless without causing grogginess or risking dependency.* Quietude helps an overactive mind calm down. It’s perfect for when your head hits the pillow but you keep going over that to-do list or replaying the day’s events. If you’ve had a particularly exciting day—whether it’s from good or bad news—prepare for bed by taking Quietude once in the early evening and then again at bedtime. It is recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 hours before bedtime. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS—Relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS—Relieves sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).