Sinusalia 60 Tabs - Boiron
Sinusalia temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies.* It does not cause drowsiness. Sinusalia also has no known interactions with other medications. It is recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets or two tubes of approximately 80 quick-dissolving pellets.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).