TravelProbio 10 Billion 30 Vegan Capsules
TravelProbio 10 Billion 30 Vegan Capsules – HealthAid
- Acid and bile resistant strains; to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by the acids of the stomach
- Contains the super strain DDS®-1 backed by university research
- The cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- The cultures are stable at room temperature for two years
- All strains used in the product are of human origin, so they adapt well to the human body
- All strains are viable (live)
- Our product is highly potent (10 billion CFU/g)
What are TravelProbio™ capsules?
- When eating and drinking unfamiliar foods in foreign environments it pays to maintain a healthy coating of friendly bacteria in the intestines to support natural immunity and digestive health*.
- Travelers’ diarrhea is a condition characterized by a marked increase in the frequency of unformed bowel movements and is commonly accompanied by abdominal cramps, urgency, nausea, bloating, vomiting, and fever.
- Travelers’ can minimize these digestive health risks by departing with a well balanced and healthy intestinal flora and by maintaining this protective shield throughout their travels*.
- TravelProbio™ contains super strain Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) together with B.lactis, B.Bifidum and B.Longum; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS) for optimum benefit*.
- It is designed to help build the body’s resistance before and during travel; by maintaining the balance of a healthy intestinal flora*.
What are TravelProbio™ capsules for?
- Helps safeguard the body against digestive disorders commonly experienced during travels*
- Maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system*
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut*
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria especially when following a course of antibiotics*
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress*
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body*
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation*
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome*
- Useful in preventing and/or reducing the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections*
- Could help to improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant*
- Ideal to help alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up or bloating problems*
Non GMO, Free From Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Dairy, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Preservatives & Flavorings
The Story Began…
The story of HealthAid America can be traced back to 1993 when it was founded by Dr’s. J. & J. MoraMarco to provide innovative natural supplements for health enhancement, that were of high potency and European quality. The MoraMarcos, both doctors of Oriental Medicine knew first hand the quality of Health Aid products, having prescribed Sibergin® in their own private practice for over a decade. Today, thousands of men and women use Health Aid America’s products daily. With more than one million supplements in distribution Health Aid America is recognized by prominent health care professionals as, North America’s leader in producing highly potent and innovative natural supplements.
Whilst the American branch of the tree for HealthAid lies in the state of California, the root and core of the organisation remains in the UK. It began more than a decade earlier in 1982 – with the launch of a single multivitamin product. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength with an expanding range of over 450 different vitamin, mineral, herbal, nutrient formulas, skincare, bodycare items, cosmetics and aromatherapy oils. HealthAid products are now available in over 4,000 pharmacies and health food shops in the UK and in over 30 countries worldwide.
The HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people’s health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many otherlifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.