Yeastaway - Boiron
Yeastaway temporarily relieves symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection, such as minor vaginal itching, burning and discomfort.* Please see your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection. Yeastaway is recommended for everyone ages 12 and up. It has no known interactions with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions. It is available in a box of seven suppositories.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is included.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Borax 14X HPUS—For treatment of thick vaginal discharge
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS—Healing agent
- Candida albicans 30X HPUS—Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection
- Hydrastis canadensis 5X HPUS—For treatment of vaginal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- For vaginal use only.
- Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling discharge, get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months), may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS, or are under 12 years of age.
- When using this product, do not use tampons, douches or spermicides. They may decrease the amount of Yeastaway in the vagina. Do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 3 days, symptoms remain after 7 days, or you get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives. These may be signs that this product is not working, or you may have a more serious condition or an allergic reaction.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if the vaginal suppository seal is broken.
- Do not store above 86°F (30°C).